add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

The Photoshop and Digital Imaging Meetup Group Message Board › New Meetup: March Photoshop Meeting

New Meetup: March Photoshop Meeting

user 4190551
Group Organizer
Alpharetta, GA
Announcing a new Meetup for The Photoshop and Digital Art Meetup Group!

What: March Photoshop Meeting

When: March 21, 2009 10:00 AM

Where: Click the link below to find out!

Meetup Description: Hello Photoshop, digital imaging and photography enthusiasts....

I'm happy to announce that we've finally scheduled our first meeting of 2009 ('bout time...!!).

This is a general interest meeting where members can share or demonstrate Photoshop creations, techniques, ideas or questions.

If you're new to Photoshop or Photoshop "elements", we will take time to discuss beginner level questions and issues. If you're a more advanced user, come show us you stuff... we can all learn from each other.

As always, we encourage anyone with questions or issues with Photoshop to bring them up for group discussion.

Our last meeting was full, and there is limited seating at the Roam Cafe, so be sure to sign up early. Also, if you plan to attend but your plans change, be sure to change your RSVP so someone else can attend in your place...

If you have any questions, drop me note...

Thanks, and I look forward to seeing all returning members and meeting the new ones as well...

Mike Noa - organizer

Learn more here:­