New York, NY
There will be another Photoshop Class beginning Wednesday, May 22, 2013. The class is once a week for 4 weeks and it's packed with info that will be invaluable to anyone who is serious about understanding the fundamentals of Photoshop.
- Understanding Workspaces - What is a workspace?
- 8 bit & 16 bit - should we care?
- Embedding your copyright
- Curves - what's really going on when we create a curve?
- The Concept of Color Correction
- How to address Contrast & Exposure issues
- LAYERS & MASKING - really understand it this time!
- Creating a Master File
- A RAW workflow
- Spotting, Dodging & Burning - all on Layers
- How to Sharpen using Channels & Layers
- Color Management
- Preparing your file for Printing
...and so much more....
You'll learn how to work efficiently & flexibly and you'll have so much more understanding & confidence while working in Photoshop.
Come join us - many meetup members already have!
Check out the schedule and more info here:
Photoshop Workflow Classes