The Barcelona PHP Meetup Group Message Board › Okay - who wants to meet?

Okay - who wants to meet?

Guillermo
user 10872639
Barcelona, ES
Post #: 3
Well, since it seems nobody know about a proper bar to do the meeting, I propose this:
Let's meet in Fontana Metro Station (Gracia Neighbourhood, I think two stops from plaça Catanunya) From there, we are 3 min. waking from Virreyna Square, and in that area you can find one bar after another. We walk a little and choose the bar we prefer.
If there are someone who is late, I could leave my number so he could call me, and find out where we are. It will be in Virreyna Square or very close, so it should not be a problem to find us.

This is the map: http://maps.google.co...­

As about the date, lets say Wednesday next week?
Alexandru T.
user 12762072
Barcelona, ES
Post #: 5
You mean tomorrow? Or next week? :) The place is fine for me. And what hour? 19:00?
Guillermo
user 10872639
Barcelona, ES
Post #: 4
I think next week could be ok, at 19:30.
Whe should setup an event?
I never did it in this site.
Guillermo
user 10872639
Barcelona, ES
Post #: 5
Yesterday I went to a bar that I think is perfect for the meeting: Salambó bar en C/Torrijos, 51, Gracia, near Joanic (L4) and Fontana (L3) metro stations.
It has big tables, smoking/not smoking areas, and two menus: one in the afternoon of tapas and bocadillos and other in the night with more elaborate dishes. So if someone wants could stay and have a proper diner.
Alexandru T.
user 12762072
Barcelona, ES
Post #: 6
Okay, how do we setup the event now? And wake up all members we got a meeting!! :)
A former member
Is this happening? I am going into the city tomorrow night (8th sept) to meet an old friend from Germany that I haven't seen for a few years so I'd rather not have try and do both things (or miss the PHP meetup). But I guess I could drop by briefly...
Guillermo
user 10872639
Barcelona, ES
Well, clearly this is not going to happen today.
Should we create a meeting for next week? Or the week after?
What do you think?
A former member
Post #: 7
Two weeks time is good good for me (I am in the UK for a week from tomorrow). And we could announce it on the mailing list so that people know about it and have time to arrange to come.
Alexandru T.
user 12762072
Barcelona, ES
Tomorrow it will be a little impossible for me, so I think it's better later.
Guillermo
user 10872639
Barcelona, ES
Well, it seems I can not create an event, so I just send a message to the organizer with the possible date and place. Well see if he answers back.