addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Barcelona PHP Meetup Group Message Board › New Administrator

New Administrator

Suman G.
user 11033849
Barcelona, ES
Post #: 4
Hello All ,

By now i hope everyone got mail that the admin of this meetup group left the group deserted .

Are anyone interested to handle the group ?

I am interested to do it . Please let me know how many of you guys want this group active .

Thanks and Regards
Suman Gandham
Barcelona, ES
Post #: 6
Would be cool to have the group up & running!
Barcelona, ES
Post #: 7
Nobody else is interested? This bites...
Alexandru T.
user 12762072
Barcelona, ES
Post #: 9

I never been to any meetup here but I want to participate when I can!

I'm with you guys!
David G.
user 4032250
Barcelona, ES
Post #: 1
Grupo de programadores PHP de Barcelona organizer of PHP Barcelona Conference will keep this meetup working.

Hope to see you all in our next PHP&Beers.

A former member
Post #: 8
Sounds great - do you intend to combine "PHP & beers" with the PHP meetup?