add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

The New St. Louis PHP Meetup Message Board › Topic suggestions

Topic suggestions

David P.
Group Organizer
O Fallon, MO
Post #: 9
I will create a poll of the topics posted here after a week.

If think you can give a presentation about one of these topics please get in contact with me.
David P.
Group Organizer
O Fallon, MO
Post #: 10

• Slim
  • Flourish
  • Laravel
  • ?

Matt L.
user 6109818
Saint Louis, MO
Post #: 11
I just got serious about PHP again and downloaded Netbeans IDE . But it looks like I will need help setting it up.
Then I want to learn PHP.
A former member
Post #: 1
I'd be interested in the new Zend 2 Framework with php 5.3 Namespaces
Eric J.
user 12877293
Saint Charles, MO
Post #: 24
I second namespaces.
Julia K.
user 14643483
Saint Louis, MO
I'm not familiar with the microframeworks you mentioned, so I think that would be a great topic.

I'm been starting to learn Twig, and would be interested in discussing that and other templating engines.
Ken B.
user 7795342
Saint Louis, MO
Post #: 3
1) new 5.4 (5.3) stuff (­)

2) Tools (PHPStorm, NetBeans, xDebug, firebug, etc...)

3) Server sysadmining (just some simple to intermediate linux sysadmin stuff)

4) JS libraries like jQuery
Dan K.
user 7020284
Lebanon, IL
Thanks David!

I would also like to see Zend Frameworks and 5.x developments such as namespace. Always interested in NetBeans tips as well.