PHP London Message Board › PHP/LAMP Developer Needed, Central London design agency
|A former member|
Underscore (http://underscore.co....) is a creative design agency based in Oxford Circus, London, in search of an expert client-side developer who is proficient in the LAMP stack.
Required skills include:
- Deep understanding of the LAMP stack: Linux/Unix, Apache, MySQL, & PHP (4 & 5)
- Comfortable to install, administer, customise, and develop plug-ins & themes for Wordpress
- Understanding of AJAX, progressive enhancement, OOP, Agile development techniques
- Skilled in HTML/CSS/web standards, SEO, analytics
- Understanding of usability & accessibility concerns
This role is critical to our growing Digital team, supported by a designer, a client-side developer, and a resource of external freelancers. In addition to building and maintaing our current suite of client sites, you will also be heavily involved in project briefs, planning, keeping up with emerging trends, and pinpointing exciting new business opportunities.
If interested, please send your CV, along to johnw-at-underscore-dot-co-dot-uk.