addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Columbus PHP Meetup Message Board › PHP Developers

PHP Developers

John O.
user 7363793
Cincinnati, OH
Post #: 9
I have two PHP developer roles that I need to fill asap.

1) PHP/Drupal - 6 and some 7 experience
2) PHP5+Zend.

Feel free to forward this to anyone.
James H.
user 13231840
Columbus, OH
Post #: 1
Hey John,

Currently I'm a PHP dev at Boxgroove.com. I've been there for a little over a year now, but I'm presently looking for other opportunities. I have some experience using CMSes (Joomla, WordPress), but none using Drupal. As far as the second role is concerned, are you looking for a PHP dev with experience using Zend Framework? I'm assuming that's what you mean, but it doesn't hurt to ask. I only have limited experience Zend Framework, from experimenting and searching for a good framework to get familiar with. I have used CakePHP extensively on personal and paid projects, so I am familiar with the process of using PHP frameworks for web development. Oh, just thought I'd add that I've settled on Yii framework for my own personal use in the future.