add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Columbus PHP Meetup Message Board › meeting subject suggestion

meeting subject suggestion

Brad M.
Lewis Center, OH
Post #: 2
I have recently started fiddling around with an Arduino Uno development board, and reading up on other peoples' projects.­ and http://instructables....­ are good sources for these projects. Some people have discussed interfacing with the board using php and/or python, but don't go into much detail that I can find.
I'm interested in controlling portions of the board from a basic LAMP setup either through the USB connection or via ethernet shield.

Is anyone else interested and/or experienced with this? Are there enough to justify a meeting about this topic sometime in the future?