addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Bay Area Physics and Astronomy Society Message Board › Bay Area Physics and Astronomy Society.

Bay Area Physics and Astronomy Society.

Edward M.
edwardmiller
Group Organizer
Los Gatos, CA
Hi,

I just got an email saying this group was going to be shut down unless someone stepped up and paid the $60 to meetup so I did. If you're interested being a co-organizer or in helping setup meetups or have ideas about future meetups please post it or let me know. I'll try to add some tours of research facilities, nano, solar development and such if you're interested.

Best Regards,

Ed Miller

edwardmiller@gmail.com

650-279-4266