addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Pit Bull Classes & Events by Chako, Sacramento region Message Board › Play and Socialization?

Play and Socialization?

A former member
Post #: 2
Hi there,
I've got an energetic, 10 month old pittie mix. He's about 50 lbs.
We rescued him about a month ago and was told that he's great with other dogs. I'm hoping that wasn't an exaggeration. I'd like to find him a pup to play with as he seems very friendly towards other dogs, non leash reactive... just really enthusiastic with lots of play posturing whenever we are approached by other dogs in the neighborhood. I just haven't given him the chance because I'm paranoid about pitbull stigma around here.

We're in Davis but would be more than happy to jump in the car and meet in Sacramento. Let me know if you're interested!

Michelle
Casey
user 5862314
Sacramento, CA
Post #: 9
I'll meet up if you are still interested and your dog is friendly with other dogs!
Vanessa V.
user 59472582
Vacaville, CA
Post #: 1
Hello, I stay in Vacaville and have a 4 month old 40lb girl who needs to be social. Are you still interested?