addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Pit Bull Classes & Events by Chako, Sacramento region Message Board › Pit bull friendly rental in East Sac/midtown

Pit bull friendly rental in East Sac/midtown

Sacramento, CA
Post #: 11
Howdy. I'm closing on a house that I'm purchasing tomorrow, so I'd to let everyone know that my current apartment will be up for rent beginning on November 1st (or a bit earlier). My landlord is great - she loves pits and is very mellow. The apartment is on Alhambra, between B and C Streets, and includes a backyard for dogs (and the requisite doggie door). It's a 650 square-foot one-bedroom apartment in a duplex - my landlord uses the other half of the duplex for business and is not there all that often. There's also a small storage room in the back of the garage (no garage access, though - street parking is plentiful). My current rent is $975 per month, utilities included (except for internet). I'm not sure if the rent will stay the same or if she'll be raising it, but I'll update this post accordingly.

I've got two pits here full-time (well...a pit and a staffie...), plus my fiances dog is here more often than not. My landlord is a-ok with a renter having more than one dog, so long as the renter is responsible.

If you're interested, I'll forward you her contact info. Note that I'll do so starting tomorrow night - need to make sure my house closes first...better safe than splattered, hey?
Sacramento, CA
Post #: 12
So I spoke w/ my landlord - she will be raising the rent to $1050 per month. Still, for a place with a yard that you can have up to 3 pits in the midtown area, that's not bad at all!