addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Pit Bull Classes & Events by Chako, Sacramento region Message Board › Rancho Cordova-looking for help dog walking

Rancho Cordova-looking for help dog walking

Kathy
kcmurphy4
Sacramento, CA
Post #: 1
Hello to all, I'm new to this group, but not new to dogs. I recently rescued Calvin, a blue nose pittie from a horrible "childhood". He is a love bug who licks everyone he meets to extreme! My problem is that I'm in a wheelchair, while Calvin is excellent on a leash and perfect at social interactions with children, other canines and felines, I don't get him out as often as he'd like. If anyone reading this ever walks their dog(s) at the Mills track (Coloma and Chase) I'd be happy to pay once in a while for Calvin to join you, I literally live across the street! Thanks, happy to be onboard with this group.
Patrick
user 59063122
Valley Springs, CA
Post #: 2
Hi Kathy and welcome. I don't live nearby, but just wanted to say hello and let you know somebody I'm sure will be replying to you.
Carol
user 33561212
Sacramento, CA
Post #: 2
Hi there, I live in the Rancho Cordova area, right across from the Mather Field Light rail station. I don't know how often I will be able to help you, but I should be able to do it once in a while. Please e-mail me at thervitguy@ymail.com and we can exchange contact information.

Respecfully,

Eric Lynn Anderson
Chako volunteer
DeeAnn R. E.
user 42060212
Sacramento, CA
Post #: 1
Hi Kathy (?)

I live off of Hwy 50 off 65th Expressway (near CSUS) so I'm not far from you. I currently only work part-time but it is on an "On-Call" basis so I don't have any set schedule but I'm sure I can find some time to come help you out. Let me know . . . :-3