The Wexford Starlite Car Cruise is a fantastic place for Hot Rodders, Gearheads, car crazy people as well as families. We strive to provide a safe and friendly atmosphere for all who come each Friday night. For that reason, we need to ask our visitors to abide some simple rules while attending the Cruise.
- NO space saving spaces....any where...any time!
- Alcoholic beverages or the consumption of such is strictly prohibited on church premises. Local law enforcement will be alerted.
- Small For Sale signs are permitted on the cruise lot, but no solicitation of vehicles(or vehicle parts/accessories).
- NO solicitation of ANY kind except by permission of the Cruise Director.
- Pets are permitted if on a leash and under the control of owner. If in the opinion of cruise management, a pet presents a danger or nuisance to others, the pet owner and pet will be asked to leave.
- Please do NOT park in the Pine Tree Shoppes shopping center adjacent to North Way church. We are not permitted to park there. They will have a guard on duty and will be towing cars that are not visiting the shops.