Montour Run Bike Trail (Moderate Ride) 16 miles
PLEASE NOTE: This is posted on the Bicycle Pittsburgh Meetup Group
please join that meetup if interested. here is the link
Time: 6:50pm meet, 7pm (SHARP) start riding the trail
Meeting at: ENLOW STATION ICE CREAM SHOP
301 West Allegheny Road, Imperial, PA 15126
Meet me at Enlow Station Parking Lot at 6:50pm for 7pm leave time.
Doing a casual bike ride from Enlow Station Ice Cream Shop and Riding to the begining of Montour Trail for a total of 16 miles. This is a moderate ride at your own pace on a easy bike trail but the distance is a little bit long. There is parking close by the ballfield by the Montour Trail. I will be leaving the Enlow Station Ice Cream Shop at 7pm sharp and will be there at 6:50pm waiting for people. Look for a stocky bald guy w a goatee.
If you don't make it at 7pm, no big deal, just catch up to us on the trail.
My normal lil bits of advice:
1. Check out your bike to make sure it's ridable. Lube the Chain, put air in tires, check brakes etc. etc.
2. Go at your own rate, helmet is your own choice. I do recommend it because there are alot of people on the trail and we do cross some roads.
3. Bring some water with you, in a waterbottle or camelback it will be hot.
4. Stretch, Stretch, Stretch! (did i mention I think you should stretch?)
5. Google Map for 301 West Allegheny Road, Imperial, PA 15126 and it should get you here. If you use yahoo maps or other GPS I cannot guarantee accuracy. I will be waiting in the Parking Lot of the Ice Cream Shop but park at the Ball field Parking Lot.
See you on the trail!
Any Questions about the Event to [masked]
Questions the day of Event: CALL ME IF after 3:30 pm OR TEXT if before 3:30pm [masked]