addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Pittsburgh Vegan Meetup Message Board › Mobilizing help from local vegans for vegan event!!!!!!!!!

Mobilizing help from local vegans for vegan event!!!!!!!!!

Niki P.
nikipenberg
Pittsburgh, PA
Post #: 50
Aviva, thank you so much (generous as always!!!) Since the entire event is around food day, i'm gonna try to stick to the theme as much as possible, to ensure that I stay relevant to the larger event (that's how I got approved to do it!). So anything food related-- a cookbook, a book on vegan eating, a DVD like forks over knives , a GC to somewhere like the quiet storm or zenith, food itself for samples, etc, would be lovely!!! PS I'm on a committee to do something for earth day too, so thanks for the cruelty free.product suggestions also-- I'll definitely check into those for April!!! (I'm so excited that they're letting me do this, seriously!!!! So many great opportunities to spread the word!!!)
Niki P.
nikipenberg
Pittsburgh, PA
Post #: 51
Kate thank you so much! I'll most definitely check out your website!!!!! It may work better for the event in April, but I'll let you know!!!! Thanks so much again!!!!
Kate P
user 14547519
Pittsburgh, PA
Post #: 8
Sounds great, Niki! Keep me posted! Also I'd love to maybe bake something. Pls email to coordinate, otherwise i might forget... ha .. kate [dot] porigow [at] gmail
A former member
Post #: 382
I'd be glad to donate a cookbook of mine, and might even be able to put together a little basket of goodies to go with it. Have too many shows this month and October, though, to donate anything for samples.

How can I get the basket to you?
Niki P.
nikipenberg
Pittsburgh, PA
Post #: 52
Anne thank you so much!!!!!! I'll gladly arrainge to pick it up from you-- its just a matter of timing!!!! If there's food/perishables involved, I'll pick it up closer to the event, and if not I can pick it up as soon as tomorrow! Just let me know what makes sense and w I'll send you a message with my direct contact info. Don't forget to include some promotional stuff with it too (business cards, etc) that I can put out for you at the event!!!!! Thanks again!