addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Pittsburgh Vegan Meetup Message Board › Chili Contest

Chili Contest

A former member
Post #: 383
Hi fellow vegans!

The Carnegie Library of Pittsburgh's East Liberty branch is having a chili contest on Saturday, October 6. I'm one of the judges for the vegan chilis that are submitted, so would love to have a lot of you enter!

More details can be found here:
http://carnegielibrar...­

You do have to register for the event - you can either call or fill out the form on the website.

I am not organizing this event, so I don't have the answers to any questions you may have - please call the library!

Also, if you have kids, you should come earlier (11 AM), when they can decorate their own chili bowls!