align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfullheartglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo
Tomasz
user 13666218
Pittsburgh, PA
Post #: 6
Hej,
Is there some place to get cool men's shoes/ sneakers that I don't know about?
I saw there were some threads from over 3 years ago, but I was curious if something new has popped up.

A cool & quality shoe that doesn't automatically advertise that I was born in a manger of granola, is that too much to ask?

thanks!
Tomasz
user 13666218
Pittsburgh, PA
Post #: 7
And obviously I've googled the obvious....so maybe something under the surface? Or accidentally vegan?
Jo and Michael S.
TheSteps
Pittsburgh, PA
Post #: 82
Merrell has some terrific athletic shoes, and they mark the ones that are vegan. You can also do a search at places like Zappos for vegan men's shoes. And don't forget to look on VeganEssentials.com and VeganStore.com, too.
Pierce
Pierce_
Pittsburgh, PA
Post #: 132
The majority of these running shoes are vegan:

http://www.saucony.co...­

Some of their more casual shoes have suede, but their synthetic shoes contain no animal products
Amethyst
user 3696031
Pittsburgh, PA
Post #: 104
Hahaha on the "born in a manger of granola"! Funny! Gave me a good laugh. My partner spent a lot of money, twice, on "good vegan shoes" which ended up falling apart as he was walking on his lunch break. :( So, instead of buying from fancy, online vegan shoe sites, he had to go to Payless and buy $25 shoes which not only seem to be lasting a lot longer, but also don't make his feet smell like the "good vegan shoes" did. Man, so disappointed in those companies. Wasted a lot of money. :(
We'd love suggestions, too.

Also, I'm not sure about men's shoes, but I always find one good vegan pair of long-lasting women's shoes at Little's in Squirrel Hill. Problem is, most of their shoes are not vegan, but I always find one good pair and they always last me a long time! Expensive but worth it. I remember one pair from there was Merrill brand (sandals) and lasted for YEARS and were really comfortable. Another (shoe not sandal) was Tsubo brand, I think is what it's called.

Hej,
Is there some place to get cool men's shoes/ sneakers that I don't know about?
I saw there were some threads from over 3 years ago, but I was curious if something new has popped up.

A cool & quality shoe that doesn't automatically advertise that I was born in a manger of granola, is that too much to ask?
thanks!

Sally
Strawberry_Sal
Pittsburgh, PA
Post #: 530
Veganessentials.com has a nice assortment of vegan shoes. And Doc Maarten's now carries some vegan styles.

Try Zappos.com - you can search by "vegan" and it will bring stuff up. I also search by "synthetic uppers" to get a bigger selection.