addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Pittsburgh Vegan Meetup Message Board › Nut-free, Gluten-free and Dairy-Free Trick-or-Treat Night!

Nut-free, Gluten-free and Dairy-Free Trick-or-Treat Night!

amanda
user 16078871
Pittsburgh, PA
Post #: 2
Naturally Soergel's in Wexford will be having a nut, dairy- and gluten-free trick-or-treat night on October 20th from 7 PM - 9 PM. All treats will be certified nut- and gluten-free, and also dairy-free. Included in the price of admission will be pizza from local gluten, dairy- and nut-free Mandy's Pizza. And, all guests will enjoy 10% off all purchases at Naturally Soergel's that on the evening on the event.

"Join us October 20th from 7pm - 9pm for a night of Halloween fun and activities without the added fright of food allergies. Each trick-or-treater will receive 15 pieces of gluten and nut-free candy, a slice of pizza from Mandy's Pizza and a free hayride! Cost per trick-or-treater is $20, and all payments will be taken at the door."

Naturally Soergel's specializes in gluten-free, allergen-friendly, natural and organic foods, beauty products and house hold goods. They carry a huge selection of vegan products, as well as vitamin and protein supplements. Monthly vegan, gluten-free cooking classes have also been added to the line-up.

Register here for Naturally Soergel's Spook Hallow trick-or-treat night or call (724)-935-1743 for more information.
A former member
Post #: 140
Hi Amanda. Is this an annual event? I would love to attend this year....I know it's a long way off, but I'm totally digging this idea. Thanks!
Sherri
user 71992512
Pittsburgh, PA
Post #: 1
Looks like fun!! Do you happen to know if the candy is also vegan? I know that Mandy's pizza crust is.
Thanks!