align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

The Pittsburgh Vegan Meetup Message Board › will be thinking of you while making waffles :)

will be thinking of you while making waffles :)

Dave W.
davewh
Portland, OR
Post #: 230
Hi, all.
I'm having fun today prepping for the first vegan waffle party to incorporate a snuggle party, in Portland, where I'm currently residing. At the same time, I'm feeling a bit nostalgic and missing seeing those of you who have regularly or occasionally attended the waffle parties in Pittsburgh. Just wanted to let you know that I'll be thinking of all of you as I'm baking and eating waffles this evening!
Best wishes,
Dave