addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Pittsburgh Entrepreneur Meetup Group Message Board › Any Recommendations for employee/dog bather..ty!

Any Recommendations for employee/dog bather..ty!

A former member
Post #: 366
Hi All!
I own Woody's Dog Wash & Boutique in South Park. www.woodysdogbath.com
I'm having no luck finding someone to bathe dogs for my groomer. If anyone on here could suggest someone please let me know.

I thought this would be easy..but...
Pay: $7.50 hour
Hours: Part time as needed..most likely 3 days/week. No late nites or weekends. Reliable transportation.

Must have great dog karma (if you don't know what that means then you don't have great dog karma :)
Must be able to multi task, work hard, work with our groomer (she's great and she needs the dogs to be bathed safely, thoroughly and completely dried)

Please let me know...much appreciated! Our crazy season has begun...Ann
Please contact me at info@woodysdogbath.com
Applications are being taken at the store also.