The Pittsburgh Web Design Meetup Group Message Board › FUN opportunity for 'burgh-based site!

FUN opportunity for 'burgh-based site!

Jason
user 48493682
Cranberry Twp, PA
Post #: 2

I'm relatively new to Meetup, but I thought this group might be a great place to connect with a web designer who could lend a few hours to a website that I co-founded: BurghLife.com. We have an excellent team of fun, energetic, young professionals...but none with web development skills! So it's a really cool opportunity to get in with a fun and evolving site here in the 'burgh while showing off what you can do.

To get a quick idea about who we are and what we do, you can check out the write-up of our extremely successful SnowCrawl Bar Tour, which we held in January of this year. To describe this event as "fun" doesn't even begin to do it justice, and we're looking to hold several more events in the immediate future...which brings us back to our web development need -- BurghLife is built on a Wordpress platform, but we just need a little help to take it to its full potential.

Intrigued? Or interested in being a part of what we're doing? Please email me at jason AT burghlife DOT com.

Thank you!

Jason