addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Pittsburgh Web Design Meetup Group Message Board › Need partner to develop Tweeter based service

Need partner to develop Tweeter based service

A former member
Post #: 2
Hi All,

Thanks to John for letting me Post this here.

I am looking for a partner to develop a twitter based online service. If you have the experience of working with Tweeter API let me know. We will need set up scheduled tweets and url shortening service for it.

I did research and cannot find anything which would offer the same service as my idea.

Let me know what your experience is and if you are interested

Best regards

Davit Shamatava
davit@shamatava.com