addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Tag! You're it! Vancouver Message Board › Meetup.com tribute video

Meetup.com tribute video

Noel
user 6851579
Surrey, BC
Post #: 45
The video is done!! It has a bunch of tag your it footage in it along with a bunch of other meetup footage:

http://www.youtube.co...­
A former member
Post #: 19
OMG! Too funny. I love it almost as much as I love you! Congrats for getting it all put together - editing can be a huge time sucker. It's fun seeing the Tag footage throughout the piece. Got to see more of Frank too :) Let's do more! I'd love to do a full Tag montage - especially as the games get bigger and bigger! It would be cool to have a record of us going from the two of us standing in the rain, alone on the field to WHAM! forty people racing around in the sunshine :) Yay Noel. Big smiling kudos!