addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Tag! You're it! Vancouver Message Board › How to download photos from Meetup

How to download photos from Meetup

Chris
user 2394801
Group Organizer
New Westminster, BC
Post #: 6
Unfortunately, you have to do them one at a time.
First, go to the photo itself.
Click on the "All sizes" link to the right.
There you see 5 links for different sizes.
I usually right-click on "Original" and pick where I want to save it...

Then you just have to repeat for every other photo. :-(

Perhaps the ideal way for those of us who like to have our own copies would be to post a zip file containing a bunch of photos ?
A former member
Post #: 34
Thanks Chris! And if you tell me how/where to post a .zip file I can start doing it in 2010. Sounds like a good solution. Pictures are fun to share :)