We're a play group in Montgomery County, MD (catering to DC and VA occasionally) for babies, toddlers & kids.
Life doesn't stop after having children! In fact life has become more meaningful after I had mine. I can assure you that this will be a fun and active group for both moms and kiddos. We will have events that are suitable for both working and stay-at-home families. We’ll also act as a support group for each other!
On the agenda (not in any particular order), I’m hoping to have a lot of play dates (indoor or outdoor), stroller hikes if weather permits, mom's time (spa day, brunch, book club, coffee breaks, happy hour, etc). I'm open to suggestions and welcome as much help as I can get.
What makes this group different from other playgroups?
1. We are a very active group so there's almost always something going on each day!
2. All members can host events as long as 3 or more people sign up! If you have ideas, post them! You’ll be pleasantly surprised how many like-minds are out there.
3. We’re not limited to one geographic area.This group welcomes everyone from all over Montgomery County. This will allow more flexibility and adds more variety to our group.
4. Fast approval (make sure you have a profile photo of yourself and/or your child(ren).
5. Dads, nannies, and other caretakers are welcome to join.
6. I know everyone says it, but I mean it. I hope everyone makes some real, amazing, long lasting friends!