A lot of you have been to The Bazaar. But have you been to The Saam? This is the chef's tasting room, which offers a 22-course tasting menu. I've been to The Saam quite a few times, and it is probably my favorite LA restaurant next to Providence.
“You’ll swear you’ve died and gone to foodie heaven” at this Eclectic tasting room at The Bazaar in Beverly Hills showcasing an “unparalleled” 22-course tasting menu from José Andrés featuring “playful”, “crazy-delicious” plates that “will create converts out of even the most staunch modernist cuisine skeptics”; the “chic, private” setting is “more intimate” than its sib and topped off with “exquisite” service that takes the sting out of the “splurge”-worthy bills."
Food: 27 Decor: 26 Service: 26
The menu contains some items from The Bazaar. However, most of the items are exclusive to The Saam. Here's the menu from November, when I was there last.
1. The cost is $120 + tax + tip. Beverages are extra.
2. There is limited street parking (very limited). Valet parking is $14.
3. Try to get there early and have a cocktail at the bar. Their signature cocktail is the liquid nitrogen caipirinha.
4. Since this restaurant requires reservations and a precise headcount, I am not enabling the option for +1's.
5. I will email my phone number to attendees a couple of days before the event. Please contact me if you are running late. The Saam will not seat us until all attendees are present.
6. The Saam is in the SLS Hotel, which is next door to Morton's Steakhouse. If you are heading south on La Cienega, the restaurant will be on your right.
7. If you are on the Waiting List, please note that you will receive an email when a spot opens up. Whoever RSVP's when the spot opens up will get the spot.