Mar 6, 2013 · 7:30 PM
This location is shown only to members
Please Note: Read the directions below very carefully...
1) You MUST prepurchase your tickets online BEFORE you RSVP 'Yes' for this event.
2) I am hosting this event for both Gay Foodies and Pleasure Palate.
3) Link to purchase tickets: http://www.cavalia.net/en/odysseo/tickets-info/burbank-ca-usa/calendar
4) Make sure to select Wednesday, March 6th, at 8 PM
5) When you arrive at the venue, call/text me at[masked]
6) We will not be able to seat together given we are buying seats at separate times in different sections, but we will meet before the show starts and during intermission. I bought GOLD seat tickets but I understand that everyone has different budgets for such events.
I have seen at least half a dozen or more Cirque Du Soleil shows and after a while, they just all tend to blur since there are only so much acrobatics stunts they can perform. In the end what's different are the costumes and maybe the story (if its good). So I'm a bit jaded and want to see something different than your typical animal free circus. So that's where Cavalia's Odysseo show comes in - you get acrobatics but with horses to amp up the entertainment factor. I have a couple of friends that have seen the original Cavalia show several years ago and they enjoyed it.
To get a better idea of what to expect, watch this video: http://www.cavalia.net/en/odysseo/videos
The internationally acclaimed Cavalia pushes the limits of live entertainment with its newest production that is now touring the globe. Cavalia Odysseo is a theatrical experience, an ode to horse and man that marries the equestrian arts, awe inspiring acrobatics and high-tech theatrical effects. Set under a 38-meter tall White Big Top, audiences will be transported around the world as more than 50 horses and an international cast play and demonstrate their intimate bond. The 1,393 square meter stage features a real carousel and a magically appearing 302,000-litre lake in front of a stunning video backdrop the size of three IMAX screens. Odysseo is a two-hour dream that will move the heart and touch the soul. It is an evening that the audience will never forget.