March 10, 2013 · 1:00 PM
This location is shown only to members
So this dude that I know tells me, "Hey Sunny! You wanna know what I ate over the weekend? You're not going to believe what I ate?"
"Yeah, tell me. What's up man?"
"I had a Loco Moco Burger Special at the Umami Burger at The Grove."
"So how was it?"
"OMG! OMG Sunny, it was so good! I can't believe how good it is."
"Really? That good?"
"Yeah! Oh man, it's good! Oh, and the Spicy Bird Special. It's sooo good too! OMG! So, good."
"So, you think I should take my dining group there to check out the specials?"
"Yes, do it. OMG, no one will be disappointed."
Hopefully my conversation with this dude convinces you to join me at the Umami Burger at The Grove. I am dying to try the Loco Moco Burger and the Spicy Bird Special. We also have to get The Grove Truffle Burger too.
I love Umami Burger and you will too.
Sunny, Co-Organizer for Pleasure Palate Meetup
The Ground rules:
- Please make note of the Pleasure Palate Attendance Policies and our 3 Strikes Rule by clicking here before RSVP-ing to this Event. Canceling your RSVP within 24 hours or not showing up at the event without contacting the Organizer of this event ahead of time will result in a strike. 3 Strikes and You're Out!
- Expect lots of fun and plenty of Food conversation. Bring your cameras too.
- Also expect family style dining. We'll split the burgers, fries, and other items that we order so that way we have a pretty good overall tasting.
- You are responsible for your share of the food bill that will be split equally.
- Please bring about $45. I anticipate that our food bill will be way less than $45, but bring it just in case. Note that your beverages are an extra cost on top of your share of the food bill and you're responsible for paying for it too.
- Whether you eat everything or not, you are still responsible for paying.
- If you have food allergies or are a picky eater, don't bother to sign up for this event. Sorry, but there are no accommodations.
- Last but not least, a profile photo is required to attend this event and please don't forget to change your own attendance if you can no longer join us for lunch. Thanks.
Umami Burger website and menu: http://www.umami.com/umami-burger/eats/umami-burger-the-grove-coming-soon/