Please Make Note of Pleasure Palate Attendance Policies and our 3 Strikes Rule by clicking here before RSVP-ing to this Event. Cancelling your RSVP within 24 hours or not showing up at the event without contacting the Organizer ahead of time will result in a strike. 3 Strikes and You're Out!
EVENT MUST KNOWS:
- I am co-hosting this event with Gay Foodies. We will meet in the lobby of the restaurant at 7:30pm and wait until our table is available, since our reservation is for 7:45pm.
- Cost per person is expected to be about $25 - $60, depending on how much food we order, plus any beverages, tax and 18% gratuity. Please bring at least $80 in CASH (small bills preferred) to settle your portion of the bill.
- Self and valet parking are available in the lot directly to the east of the restaurant.
- Please call or text me at[masked] if you arrive before I do, or are running late, or are lost.
Chef Stefan Richter (former contestant on Seasons 5 and 10 of Top Chef) is offering a simple 3-Course Dinner for only $15.00 on April 9th and 10th as a way to celebration the restaurant's 3rd anniversary.
The menu will feature:
- 1st Course: Cured Salmon with Honey Mustard
- 2nd Course: Smoked Potato Leek Soup
- 3rd Course: German Sausage, Sauerkraut and Mashed Potatoes
Because this is such a discounted menu, substitutions will be declined. If this isn't enough food for you, feel free to order more food off the regular menu.
In addition, if you're not crazy about the anniversary special, you are more than welcomed to order off the regular menu.
You can view the Dinner Menu here: http://www.stefansrestaurants.com/menus/stefansatlafarm-dinner.pdf
Yelp Reviewers give Stefan's At L.A Farms an average rating of 3.5 Stars out 5.0, from over 470 reviews: http://www.yelp.com/biz/stefans-at-la-farm-santa-monica-3