Please Make Note of Pleasure Palate Attendance Policies and our 3 Strikes Rule by clicking here before RSVP-ing to this Event. Cancelling your RSVP within 24 hours or not showing up at the event without contacting the Organizer ahead of time will result in a strike. 3 Strikes and You're Out!
Please Note: Read ALL the directions below BEFORE you RSVP 'Yes' for this event.
1) I am hosting this event for both Gay Foodies and Pleasure Palate.
2) you MUST prepurchase your tickets online BEFORE you can RSVP 'Yes' for this event.
3) Discounted tickets cost $25 ($20 plus a $5 service charge) per person and can be purchased via Goldstar here: http://www.goldstar.com/events/los-angeles-ca/for-the-record-zemeckis
Make sure to select the Thursday, June 27th date.
4) The show does not start until 8:30 PM, but we will have dinner at the Rockwell before the show starting at 7 PM.
5) For FREE parking, park at the B of A parking lot directly across the street from the Rockwell.
6) There is a two item minimum order for the show - but that can be 2 drinks, 1 drink and 1 appetizer, 1 appetizer and 1 entree, etc. Bring about $30 to $40 to settle your portion of the bill.
I have hosted many dinner and show events at the Rockwell for the last couple of years now. The reason is its hands down one of the best value entertainment deals in SoCal, and that's coming from a person that's been there, done that. This time, their latest theme show is based on Robert Zemeckis. So come join me for what will be a wonderful night of food, musical entertainment and company!
From their website:
The acclaimed live series that brought you the 360-degree theatrical and dining experience based on the soundtracks of famed directors like Quentin Tarantino and the Cohn Brothers is going back to the future with the movie music of Robert Zemeckis. Zemeckis, who broke through with that famed time-travel trilogy of the '80s, won an Oscar forForrest Gump, and has since gone on to create hit films like Death Becomes Her, The Polar Express, Flight and many more. A rotating cast from stage, screen and music is set to perform some of the best-known songs from the director's films, including "California Dreamin'," "All Along the Watchtower," "Blowin' in the Wind," "Power of Love," "Go Your Own Way" and others. The show's talented singers/actors bring the show table-side, so you can order and enjoy the club's delicious cuisine and inventive cocktails while being entertained.