Please Make Note of Pleasure Palate Attendance Policies and our 3 Strikes Rule by clicking here before RSVP-ing to this Event. Cancelling your RSVP within 24 hours or not showing up at the event without contacting the Organizer ahead of time will result in a strike. 3 Strikes and You're Out!
Please Note: Read all the directions carefully below BEFORE you RSVP 'Yes' for this event.
1) I am hosting this event for both Gay Foodies and Pleasure Palate.
2) You MUST call Grand Tradition Estate directly and reserve a seat for lunch: [masked]
I will arrange for us to be seated together, but you MUST call them and reserve your seat for lunch at 12:30 PM. Seats are limited in availability, so CALL NOW, instead of later Its always easier to cancel a reservation then try to make one last minute.
3) Check out the lunch menu and pricing here: http://grandtradition.com/fallbrook-restaurant/menu/
4) Admission to tour June Bloom and the gardens is $10 per person.
5) This event falls under my mother's BDay, so don't be surprised if I bring her along on this event.
6) After lunch, we will tour the estate and admire all the flower power because of June Bloom
7) If you are driving there without me, make sure to print out this page because GPS does not work on their location: http://grandtradition.com/contact/driving-directions/
Several years ago, I went to June Bloom with my horticultural society somewhere in Ventura County. The June Bloom Symposium is an annual event hosted by EuroAmerican for horticultural brokers, nurseries, plant breeders, retail garden centers, garden writers, garden clubs, landscape architects, designers and contractors.
The event was loaded with the latest floral hybrids that would be released in a year or two to the general public. This year June Bloom is taking place in one of my favorite places in the San Diego region - Grand Tradition Estate. When I visited there earlier this year, the place was already beautiful with gorgeous landscaping. So I can only imagine how over the top the place will look with flowers galore because of June Bloom! Come join me in Fallbrook to see this display of flower power!!!