Jul 18, 2013 · 6:45 PM
This location is shown only to members
Please Make Note of Pleasure Palate Attendance Policies and our 3 Strikes Rule by clicking here before RSVP-ing to this Event. Cancelling your RSVP within 24 hours or not showing up at the event without contacting the Organizer ahead of time will result in a strike. 3 Strikes and You're Out!
It's DineLA week so let's go to Fogo de Chao in Beverly Hills for a high-end AYCE dining experience. In case you didn't know, "AYCE" means all-you-can-eat.
DineLA describes Fogo de Chao as follows:
Fogo de Chão is an authentic Southern Brazilian Steakhouse featuring a prix fixe menu showcasing 15 delectable cuts of meat, a gourmet salad bar with more than 30 items, and traditional Brazilian sides.
So who's hungry to join me for a fun dining experience at Fogo de Chao?
One last note...Please don't forget to bring a big appetite before you dine here. In fact, starve yourself for two days to prepare for this dinner or simply wear stretch pants on the day of the event. ;D
Sunny, Co-Organizer for Pleasure Palate
DineLA Restaurant Week: http://www.discoverlosangeles.com/dinela-los-angeles-restaurant-week
Fogo de Chao Beverly Hills: http://www.fogodechao.com/index.php?id=167
Stuff to know:
- All other Foodie meetup groups are charging an Attendance Deposit for your guaranteed attendance. I choose not to require a deposit as I know that you are a responsible diner and fully committed to attend this dinner.
- You also are responsible for paying for your own meal and beverages. It's $45 for dinner, plus the cost of your beverages, tax, and tip.
- Not posting a profile photo of YOU is automatic removal from attending this limited attendance dining event.
- Parking is either paid valet or paid street.
- Please make note ofPleasure Palate Attendance Policiesand our3 Strikes Ruleby clicking herebefore RSVP-ing to this Event. Canceling your RSVP within 24 hours or not showing up at the event without contacting the Organizer ahead of time will result in a strike.3 Strikes and You're Out!
- Most importantly....I plan to send an email to you one week prior to the event requesting that you please reconfirm your attendance via email to me within 72 hours. Note that someone on the wait list will take your spot at the dinner if I don't hear from you.