Please Make Note of Pleasure Palate Attendance Policies and our 3 Strikes Rule by clicking here before RSVP'ing to this Event. Cancelling your RSVP within 24 hours or not showing up at the event without contacting the Organizer ahead of time will result in a strike. 3 Strikes and You're Out!
From the Montage Beverly Hills web site--
Found also in New York City and other select locales, Scarpetta has garnered glowing reviews, including a selection as one of the "Best New Restaurants in America" by Esquire magazine and a nomination for "Best New Restaurant from the James Beard Foundation." Chef Scott Conant, a graduate of The Culinary Institute of America, has appeared on The Today Show, MARTHA and Bravo's Top Chef. He is the host of the Food Network's "24 Hour Restaurant Battle", a judge on "Chopped" and has published two cookbooks: New Italian Cooking and Bold Italian.
Chef Conant's Italian cuisine is modern, earthy and refined with the finest seasonal ingredients. Adjacent to the Beverly Canon Gardens, Scarpetta's beautiful al fresco dining augments the Mediterranean-inspired experience, creating an enchanting backdrop for dinner. For dinner, our Beverly Hills Italian restaurant creates the perfect setting for private dining, tasting menus, romantic dinners or gatherings with friends.
1. The cost is $45 + tax + tip. Beverages are extra.
2. Since this restaurant requires reservations and a precise headcount, I am not enabling the option for RSVP'ing with +1's.
3. Please do not RSVP with a "Jack & Jill" account that includes a spouse or significant other, which means you've RSVP'd for 2 people. 1 account = 1 person. It would be awkward to have 7 people show up for a table reserved for 6 people. If you know someone who wants to attend, have him or her join the group with an individual account.
4. I will email my phone number to attendees a couple of days before the event. Please contact me if you are running late. We will not be seated until all attendees are present.
5. There is valet parking. You can also park at the Whole Foods parking garage on Crescent Drive.
6. If you are on the Waiting List, please note that you will receive an email when a spot opens up. Whoever RSVP's first when the spot opens up will get the spot. You are not automatically moved to an open spot.