Please Make Note of Pleasure Palate Attendance Policies and our 3 Strikes Rule by clicking here before RSVP-ing to this Event. Cancelling your RSVP within 24 hours or not showing up at the event without contacting the Organizer ahead of time will result in a strike. 3 Strikes and You're Out!
WHAT YOU MUST KNOW:
- We will meet inside the restaurant at 11:15am and attempt to occupy the seats at the sushi bar which starts serving 15 minutes later.
- Because I have been encountering a rash of "No Shows" at far to many events lately, I will be enforcing the attendance policies and "calling out" individuals that hog up a space that might have been coveted by another attendee.
- You will be responsible for paying for all food items that you order including your own beverages. Please note that some attendees of this event may choose to order omakase style. You will NOT be required to dine in this style, however should be aware. If you do choose to dine omakase, your chef will usually ask you about any food dislikes or alergies, you can also notify you chef of any financial limits you wish to maintain.
- Cost per person is up to you. The quality of food is very good at Got Sushi and the prices while commensurate are very reasonable for the quality of the fish and preparation. I dined here omakase with a friend and left very full for $70 each out the door. Please bring cash to settle your bill.
- Based on 493 Yelp Reviews, King's Burger-Got Sushi gets 4 out of 5 stars.
- Here is are reviews from the LA Times and LA Weekly's Top 5 Sushi Restaurants in the Valley.
- Parking is available in the private lot of the restaurant and on the street. Just be sure to read the street signs for any parking restrictions.
- I will email all attendees my cell number the night before the lunch, so that I can be contacted if you arrive before I do, or are running late, or are lost.