Please Make Note of Pleasure Palate Attendance Policies and our 3 Strikes Rule by clicking here before RSVP'ing to this Event. Cancelling your RSVP within 24 hours or not showing up at the event without contacting the Organizer ahead of time will result in a strike. 3 Strikes and You're Out!
Why do I love dineLA at Stefan's at LA Farm? Because at dinner you get not three, not four, not five, but SIX courses, all for one low payment of $44.99!!! (Okay, it's really $45, but that's the psychology of sales for you.)
Stefan's at L.A. Farm Restaurant Review
Stefan Richter has appeared on two seasons of Bravo's "Top Chef," but continues on an even more competitive playing field --- the Los Angeles dining scene. Located at the Lantana Center in Santa Monica, Stefan's at L.A. Farm encompasses a bistro-style dining room, covered patio with fire pits, bar area and a private wine cellar that can seat up to 16 diners. A native of Finland, chef Richter was raised in Germany and he honed his skills in kitchens around the world. His inventive cuisine draws upon this international background. Start off with small plates like truffle pea arancini or the "Like a Big Mac" duo of sliders made with turkey patties. Meanwhile, Richter pays tribute to his roots with gravlax accompanied by a dill mustard sauce and watercress, and in main dishes such as German sausage with sauerkraut and mashed potatoes. Finish with the apple beignet with vanilla ice cream for dessert. There are also chef's tasting menus of five courses ($55), seven courses ($65) and 10 courses ($85) with the option of adding wine pairings, as well as a private kitchen counter where guests can enjoy 10 courses with wine pairings ($175). The wine list is all-American (aside from the sparkling wines). Several beers are available on draft, plus more German and American selections by the bottle. Cocktails include the Season 10 (a nod to "Top Chef") made with peach vodka, honey, vanilla soy and cinnamon.
Stefan Richter was a contestant on Seasons 5 and 10 of Top Chef.
Stuff To Know
1. The cost is $45 + tax + tip. Beverages are extra.
2. The restaurant is in an area that is full of office parks. (No, you didn't drive too far and end up in Irvine.)
3. Since this restaurant requires reservations and a precise headcount, I am not enabling the option for RSVP'ing with +1's.
4. Please do not RSVP with a "Jack & Jill" account that includes a spouse or significant other, which means you've RSVP'd for 2 people. 1 account = 1 person. It would be awkward to have 5 people show up for a table reserved for 4 people. If you know someone who wants to attend, have him or her join the group with an individual account.
5. I will email my phone number to attendees a couple of days before the event. Please contact me if you are running late. We will not be seated until all attendees are present.
6. There is valet parking, but you might be directed to self-park by the attendant.
7. If you are on the Waiting List, please note that you will receive an email when a spot opens up. Whoever RSVP's first when the spot opens up will get the spot. You are not automatically moved to an open spot.