Please Make Note of Pleasure Palate Attendance Policies and our 3 Strikes Rule by clicking here before RSVP-ing to this Event. Cancelling your RSVP within 24 hours or not showing up at the event without contacting the Organizer ahead of time will result in a strike. 3 Strikes and You're Out!
Have you dined at The French Laundry? Neither have I, but we have the chance to fantasize about how it might be here locally at Bouchon Beverly Hills during dineLA restaurant week.
Thomas Keller is renowned for his culinary skills and his exceptionally high personal standards. Here is what is on the Bouchon dineLA dinner menu, you can also click on the menu image for a direct link:
WHAT YOU MUST KNOW:
- Our reservation for the the restaurant is at 6:45pm. Please don't be late.
- You will be responsible for paying for all food items that you order including your own beverages. The dineLA dinner menu is $45 plus tax and tip. Be aware that Bouchon also offers optional items at additional cost. Please bring cash to settle your bill.
- Here is a Yelp Review to help your decision and an article from the LA Times when they first opened in 2009, Thomas Keller to open Bouchon bistro in Beverly Hills
- Bouchon offers valet parking for $8.00. Other Parking Options include:
Public Gardens Parking Garage at 235 N. Canon Dr. - First 2 hours free, then $3 per every 30 minutes thereafter.
Street Parking is available but you must read the signs and be careful.
- I will email all attendees my cell number the night before the dinner, so that I can be contacted if you arrive before I do, or are running late, or are lost.