Please Make Note of Pleasure Palate Attendance Policies and our 3 Strikes Rule by clicking herebefore RSVP-ing to this Event. Canceling your RSVP within 24 hours or not showing up at the event without contacting the Organizer ahead of time will result in a strike. 3 Strikes and You're Out!
Read the directions carefully BEFORE you RSVP for this event:
1) You MUST be a member in good standing and have at least attended several PP events, including those that I have hosted. If you have never attended any events that i have hosted, then do not sign up for this event.
2) Right now I only have 1 double occupancy room available at the cost of $570.00
You would be sharing the room with a female PP member.
3) In order to attend this event, you have to send in you prepayment of $570.00 to [masked]
When you send your payment via PayPal to the above email address, please make sure that you put down in the notes/comment section that the payment is for the weekend of July 19th. Also, post here in the Facebook event, notifying that you have sent int your payment.
4) Once I confirm that payment has been sent and received, I will move you to 'Yes'.
5) The $570 includes lodging, food and transportation within Baja CA, but it does not include your transportation to San Ysidro, which is the border between San Diego and Tijuana. I will arrange for a carpool to San Ysidro that will leave the LA area at 8 AM.
6) Only send in your payment if you are 100% sure of attending because I will not offer refunds unless the event is cancelled or rescheduled.
4 Years ago, Abby partnered with Bill Esparza to go on food and wine tours of the Baja CA wine region. Valle de Guadalupe is the oldest wine growing region in the West Coast dating back to the 1800's or longer. For many years it remained a sleepy town area, but its now getting the attention that it deserves and restaurants and hotels are starting to pop up there to meet the demand from foodies and wine enthusiasts. This year, a husband and wife team will be our guides to this region of Mexico. Come join me on this 3 day food & wine & culture adventure!
Friday, July 19th:
Leave LA around 8 AM.
Friday afternoon arrival in Baja, @12pm:
-1pm Baja lobster at the Lobster Village or Spider crab at Popotla Beach(pick one)
-6:30 Check in to hotel in the Valle de Guadalupe
-8pm Dinner at Corazon de Tierra
-Breakfast at Dona Esthela
-Wine tasting 3 boutique vineyards
-Lunch at Javier Plascencia’s Finca Altozano
-Free time in Ensenada or a visit to La Bufadora
-Dinner at Benito Molina’s Manzanilla
-Hotel check out
-Breakfast at La Guerrerense in Ensenada
-Cheese tasting and cheese cave tour of Latin America’s largest cheese cave, and lunch
at Ramonetti in Ojos Negros
-Last stand tacos before crossing the border.
-Return to the US by 7-8pm