Please Make Note of Pleasure Palate Attendance Policies and our 3 Strikes Rule by clicking here before RSVP'ing to this Event. Cancelling your RSVP within 24 hours or not showing up at the event without contacting the Organizer ahead of time will result in a strike. 3 Strikes and You're Out!
Please Note: Read the directions carefully below BEFORE you RSVP 'Yes' for this event.
1) This is a kid friendly event and I am inviting both members of Gay Foodies and Pleasure Palate to join me on this fried chicken crawl.
2) Because this is a crawl, carpooling is encouraged. If you carpool, please give $5 to your designated driver to compensate for gas and car maintenance.
3) If you have never attended my food crawls before please note that I will collect $20 from each person at the start of the event and will be ordering for the entire group. So this is family style ordering. If there is any change left at the end of the crawl, I will give back the remaining money to the group. If we go over $20 per person, then I will ask for more money from each attendee.
4) Obviously you must enjoy eating fried chicken and not have any allergies to any type of frying oil to attend this event. I suggest skipping breakfast because we will not only be eating fried chicken, but one or 2 sides at each restaurant stop in the crawl.
5) This event is expected to last between 4 to 6 hours. So please plan accordingly.
6) 6) When you arrive at the first venue, call me at[masked]-4099. Do not text me. If you are a new member, please save my cell # on your phone.
Last year, I hosted a Fried Chicken Crawl covering several of the best regarded fried chicken joints in town and my favorite was Louisiana Fried Chicken near the corner of La Tijera and La Cienega. I want to see if we can find another fried chicken joint that can 'dethrone' LFC, so come join me on this crawl!
This is the map route we will be taking (print it out and bring it with you): <iframe style="height: 270px; width: 450px;" src="http://www.mapquest.com/embed?hk=137VM7z" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe>
Stop 1: Pann's Restaurant
We will start at Pann's to try out their chicken and waffles: http://www.yelp.com/biz/panns-restaurant-los-angeles
Stop 2: Louisiana Fried Chicken
Then we will go to my current favorite, LFC. This is a different location than the one we went to at last year's crawl. this location is supposed to be even better: http://www.yelp.com/biz/louisiana-fried-chicken-los-angeles-6
Stop 3: Jim Dandy's
Jim Dandy's is supposedly considered the best fried chicken in town: http://www.yelp.com/biz/jim-dandy-fried-chicken-los-angeles
Stop 4: Flossie's
Fourth and Final Stop is Flossie's in Torrance for their fried chicken and Southern comfort food: http://www.yelp.com/biz/flossies-southern-cuisine-torrance
Bonus Round: If we are still hungry after the visit to Flossie's we will check out QChon Chicken which is a Kyo Chon knock off: http://www.yelp.com/biz/qchon-chicken-torrance-2#query:korean%20fried%20chicken