Aug 11, 2013 · 10:45 AM
This location is shown only to members
Please Make Note of Pleasure Palate Attendance Policies and our 3 Strikes Rule by clicking here before RSVP-ing to this Event. Cancelling your RSVP within 24 hours or not showing up at the event without contacting the Organizer ahead of time will result in a strike. 3 Strikes and You're Out!
EVENT MUST KNOWS:
- We will meet in front of the restaurant at 10:45 am. Please be on time as we have reservations for 11:00 am.
- Family-Style Dining: Dining for this event has been designated as Family-Style. The food bill will be split evenly between all attendees. Attendees will be responsible for paying for their own beverages. Please note that flexibility is an important part of family-style dining, and if you want to take a chance on attending, you have to be amenable to what the group/AO will order. You don't have to eat everything that is ordered, but everyone pays equally, whether you eat everything or not. Why this policy? The goal for family-style dining is to allow for the entire group to sample as wide a variety of dishes as possible. If one or more attendees choose to order on their own, that limits the group's choices, which defeats the purpose of what Family-Style Dining is all about. If this definition of Family-Style Dining doesn't feel comfortable, this may not be the right type of event for you.
- Yelp Reviewers give Elite an average of 4.0 stars out of 5.0, from over 900 reviews. You can read those reviews here: http://www.yelp.com/biz/elite-restaurant-monterey-park
- Cost per person is anticipated to be about $20.00 to $25.00, depending on how much food we order, any beverages plus tax and gratuity. Please bring at least $30.00 in CASH to settle your portion of the bill.
- Parking is available in their private lot. Be sure NOT to park in spaces designated for other businesses such as the Dollar Store. Street Parking is also available. Be sure to check the signs for any parking restrictions.
- The night before this event, I will email my cell number to all attendees so that you can call or text me if you arrive before I do, or are running late, or are lost.
Elite is considered one of the best dim sum palaces in all of Southern California, usually 2nd to Sea Harbour in Rosemead. It's been awhile since we've dined here, and I think it's time for another meet up here.