Please Make Note of Pleasure Palate Attendance Policies and our 3 Strikes Rule by clicking here before RSVP'ing to this Event. Cancelling your RSVP within 24 hours or not showing up at the event without contacting the Organizer ahead of time will result in a strike. 3 Strikes and You're Out!
Please Note: Read the directions carefully below BEFORE you RSVP 'Yes' for this event.
1) I am hosting this event for both Gay Foodies and Pleasure Palate.
2) You MUST prepurchase your tickets for the event online BEFORE you RSVP ;'Yes' for the event.
3) Purchase your tickets here: http://kittybungalow.tix.com/Event.aspx?EventCode=586402
4) For tickets that cost $75 and up, you can use a discount code '25OFF' to get $25 knocked off the price. I purchased a $75 ticket and so I only paid $50 with the discount.
You do not get a discount for the $35 tickets.
5) When you arrive at the theatre, call me at[masked]-4099. This way I can meet you in person because odds are we will not be seated together for the show.
I am not a cat lover, but I read about this cabaret show and thought it would be entertaining enough to check it out. Its being held at the historic Belasco Theatre, a venue I have been wanting to visit since it reopened a couple of years ago. So come and join me watch C and D level celebrities perform a variety of acts and skits to raise funds for the adoption and care of kitty kats in need!
From their website:
After two years of our very cool, crowd-pleasing, creative fundraiser CATS FOR CATS, we are producing a brand new show:
A CATbaret a celebrity celebration of the alluring feline through music and dance!
The show will be performed for one night only at the opulent Belasco Theatre in downtown Los Angeles on August 4th, 2013.
From Broadway to the blues to rock 'n roll, some of your favorite celebrities will entertain you with cat-themed music throughout the ages.
Check out their participating C and D level celebrities: http://www.kittybungalow.org/catbaretinfo.html