October 10, 2013 · 6:45 PM
This location is shown only to members
Please note: Read the directions carefully below BEFORE you RSVP 'Yes' for this event.
1) I am hosting this event for both Gay Foodies and Pleasure Palate. When you arrive at the venue, call me at[masked]-4099. Do not text me.
2) Tickets will SELL OUT quickly, so you MUST prepurchase your tickets for this event BEFORE you RSVP 'Yes' for it.
3) To purchase your advance $60 tickets per person, go here: http://wl.flavorus.com/delusion
Use the code word: REFUGE to access the presale tickets
4) Make sure to purchase the Thursday, October 10th tickets!!!
5) The event starts at 7 PM but arrive no later than 6:45 PM to find parking, check in and show your ID, etc.
6) Dress appropriately in clothing that will enable you to run up stairs and run down stairs and hallways without difficulty. So no high heels please.
Last year, I visited at least half a dozen haunted houses all over town because I love anything related to Halloween. The most realistic and frightening haunted house that we visited was Delusion. It was a true immersion in terror because they only allow small groups of people at a time and you literally become part of the story. Its like as if you walked into a horror film, with you playing one of the roles and possibly ending up as a victim. The actors really go all out in making the interactive macabre story engaging and absorbing. If you love visiting haunted/horror houses during Halloween, this is the one to experience!