Please Note: Read all the directions below BEFORE you RSVP 'Yes' for this 3 Part event.
1) The events is 3 parts but they are all a la carte - meaning you don't need to attend all 3 events, just pick any combination of which one you want to attend.
2) I am hosting this event for both Gay Foodies and Pleasure Palate.
3) The 1st part of the event starts at 6 PM and involves dinner at CA Fish Grill in Irvine. Bring about $20 in CA$H to pay for your meal.
4) The 2nd part takes place at 7 PM in Boot Hill in Irvine. The address to Boot Hill is:
Irvine, CA 92614
Boot Hill is technically FREE but they are asking for donations since they are trying to raise money for a charity. So please don't be a cheapskate and donate a few dollars to them if you attend this portion of the event.
5) The 3rd and final part takes place at the second haunted house, Sinister Pointe in Brea. The address is:
195 Arovista Circle
Brea, CA 92821
Estimated time of arrival at Sinister Pointe is between 8 PM and 8:30 PM.
I am buying the General Admission Plus Fast Pass for $25 to skip the long lines. I have better things to do than wait in a long line - time is too precious.
To buy tickets online for Sinister Pointe, go here: http://sinisterpointe.com/tickets.html
6) When you arrive at any of the venues you plan to join me for this event, call me at:[masked]-4099. Do not text me!
By now you should know I love haunted houses. This will be the last night I can cram in haunted houses for the Halloween season before heading to my Day of the Dead Mexico City trip, so I'm cramming 2 haunted houses I was not able to visit in The OC last year: Boot Hill and Sinister Pointe. So come join me in The OC for a fish dinner and the 2 houses full of fright!
First Stop: Dinner at CA Fish Grill in Irvine
Even though its a mini chain now, I chose CA Fish Grill as our dinner destination because its good and cheap! Halloween is a very expensive time for my wallet, but I don't want to give up on quality food.
Yelp reviews for CA Fish Grill: http://www.yelp.com/biz/california-fish-grill-irvine
Second Stop: Boot Hill in Irvine
BOOT HILL rises from the fog for it's 13th year to haunt the residence at 16 Goldenrod. The unearthly spirits from the old west town of Bridgewood will materialize for NINE haunting nights, transforming the residence at 16 Goldenrod into the old church and cemetary that once occupied the land.
Come if you dare...but beware the ghost of Jedediah Smith, he has been known to roam through the decaying grounds of Boot Hill.
Weekend and Halloween night parking will be ***EXTREMELY LIMITED*** Parking is available at nearby Springbook Elementary School (on Springbrook)
Boot Hill Link: http://www.legendofboothill.com/
The third and final stop is Sinister Pointe
I found out about Sinister Pointe when I saw their really professional and decked out booth at Scare LA earlier this Summer. They are an almost year round haunted house attraction in Brea.
Sinister Pointe Link: http://www.sinisterpointe.com/