December 22, 2013 · 4:30 PM
This location is shown only to members
Please Note: Read the directions carefully below BEFORE you RSVP 'Yes' for this event.
1) I am hosting this event this event for both Gay foodies and Pleasure Palate.
2) When you arrive at the meeting point, call me at:[masked]-4099. Do not text me!
3) This event will require that you be in physical shape to walk around 1 to 2 miles in a hilly area without too much difficulty.
4) Odds are it will be a cold night, so dress appropriately and you might want to bring a bottled beverage.
5) Bring you camera since we will be admiring and taking photos of the XMas decorations.
For my final XMas related event I'm hosting this year, we will head to the Hasting Ranch section of Pasadena. Supposedly the neighborhood there goes all out with XMas decorations so let's go check it out and see how it compares to the other holiday decorations we have seen these past 2 years in the greater LA region.
Upper Hastings Ranch
Hastings Ranch Dr & Cartwright St
Pasadena CA 91107
This neighborhood of hundreds of homes decorates almost every home in these winding streets every year, every street with a different theme. They compete with each other and it is an amazing sight to see home after home, each with very unique ideas.
Directions: Take the 210 east and exit N. Sierra Madre, turn left (north) and take it as it curves right. After a couple of miles, you'll see the sign on the left where you enter the labyrinth of lights. Have fun!