Please Make Note of Pleasure Palate Attendance Policies and our 3 Strikes Rule by clicking here before RSVP-ing to this Event. Cancelling your RSVP within 24 hours or not showing up at the event without contacting the Organizer ahead of time will result in a strike. 3 Strikes and You're Out!
• We will meet in the lobby of, or in front of, the restaurant at 10:45 am. Please don't be late as we may lose our reservation.
• We will be dining "Family Style." The food bill will be split evenly among all attendees. Attendees will be responsible for paying for their own alcoholic beverages. Please note that flexibility is an important part of family-style dining, and if you want to take a chance on attending, you have to be amenable to what the group will order. You don't have to eat everything that is ordered, but everyone pays equally, whether you eat everything or not. The goal for family-style dining is to allow for the entire group to sample as wide a variety of dishes as possible. If one or more attendees choose to order on their own, that limits the group's choices, which defeats the purpose of what Family-Style Dining is all about. If this definition of Family-Style Dining doesn't feel comfortable, this may not be the right type of event for you.
• Cost per person is expected to be about $20 - $25, depending on how much food we order, plus any beverages, tax and gratuity. Please bring at least $40 in CASH (small bills preferred) to settle your portion of the bill.
• You can check out the dim sum menu here: http://www.lunasiachinesecuisine.com/index2.php?option=com_flippingbook&view=book&id=5:dim-sum-menu&catid=5:menus&tmpl=component
• Yelp Reviewers give Lunasia an averaged rating of 3.0 out of 5.0 Stars, from over 350 reviews. You can read those reviews here: http://www.yelp.com/biz/lunasia-chinese-cuisine-alhambra
• Parking is available in the garage facility that's located behind the building. Street parking is also available. Be sure to read the street signs for any parking restrictions, especially whether or not you need to feed the meters, if you are parked at a meter space.
It's time for another one of my year end dim sum brunches. Since I've already eaten at Sea Harbour 4 times in the last 2 months, and found our last experience at Elite to be sub-par, it's time to revisit this dim sum spot, Lunasia. I can't believe that the last time I hosted here was back in February of this year! We were pleasantly surprised at the improvements made in the quality of their dim sum. Let's see if they've been able to retain that level of higher quality and are consistent. As always, service here is average, and I will order for the table. I will expand this event for a 2nd table, if there is demand, and if another organizer is willing to assist.