Let's start July 4th off with a bang in the SGV!
Leah, one of Pleasure Palate's former AO's, is coming back to town for a visit. Dim sum is on her list of "must-have" LA tastes while she's here. I do believe I first met Leah a few years ago over a dim sum feast, or was it one of Abby's food truck events? Doesn't matter. Let's eat and catch up! :-)
***This event is only open to Plus Members and AO's.***
- Please arrive on time, no later than 10am. The restaurant does not take reservations and it's a super busy place. We need to ALL be present in order to claim our table.
- We will gather in the reception area as you exit the elevator into the restaurant on the 4th floor.
- This is a family style event and the bill will be split equally between everyone at the table.
- Cash only, no credit cards.
- Free parking on the ground level or underground parking structure.
- BONUS: there's a 99 Ranch Supermarket next door, a MUST stop if you've never been.
- My contact info will be emailed to attendees the day before the event. Please call me if you're running late or lost.