The Bazaar by Jose Andres is one of those foodie destinations you must try whenever you visit the Los Angeles area. I've had plenty of "WTF am I eating?" or "OMG...this is so goooooodd!" moments every time I dine at The Bazaar. How can you not be fascinated with the mad genius of Chef Jose Andres and the molecular gastronomic dishes that he and his culinary staff creates? Andres' style of cuisine and cocktails are fun, enlightening, and whimsical. The entire dining experience at The Bazaar is like being in Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory or at the Mad Hatter's table in Alice in Wonderland. Like me, you'll find lots of things that catches your eye and your taste buds.
Since it's the last day of the DineLA Restaurant Week, the last day of the work week, and the first day of February, let's go to The Bazaar by Jose Andres for dinner. It looks like there are plenty of options on The Bazaar's DineLA menu. We're in for a treat, because my personal favorites like the Philly Cheese Steak that oozes melted cheese and the Croquetas de Pollo are on the DineLA menu again. For the price of $45, it's a real bargain to get five courses (an appetizer, three tapas, and a dessert).
So who's coming with me? RSVP now or you'll be doomed on the wait list forever.
Sunny, Co-Organizer for Pleasure Palate Meetup
Stuff to know:
- This is a limited attendance event. Please make note of Pleasure Palate Attendance Policies and our 3 Strikes Rule by clicking here before RSVP-ing to this Event. Cancelling your RSVP within 24 hours or not showing up at the event without contacting the Organizer of this event ahead of time will result in a strike. 3 Strikes and You're Out!
- My contact info will be emailed to you at least 24 hours before the event. Please contact me if you are running late, lost, or can't find us.
- A profile photo of you is also a requirement to attend this event. If you don't have a photo of you posted in your profile, your attendance will automatically be placed in "Not attending."
- You are responsible for paying for your meal and beverages.
- There will be no guest options at this time, because the reservation is limited to a table of eight.
- Paid street and valet parking at this venue.
DineLA Restaurant Week
The Bazaar by Jose Andres