Great News Pleasure Palate! I was able to snag another reservation for DineLA at The Bazaar by Jose Andres, but it's at 6:00PM. Please give a round of applause to the wait listed members from the 7:45PM table who graciously replied "Yes" to attend this earlier seating. "Hip, hip, hooray!" Also, please thank our fearless Assistant Organizer, Andree, for being so kind in helping me host this table. "Thank you Andree!!! We love you." Also send a shout out to Rollie who noticed that we could use another table. "Thanks a bunch Rollie! You did it!"
Now, the reservation will still be under my name (Sunny), but Andree can check-in under my behalf. As usual, the Pleasure Palate policies and rules do apply for this event. In fact, please take a minute of your time to read the Pleasure Palate 3-Strikes rule by clicking here.
So have a fun time everyone. I will most likely drop by to check on you all to see that everything is going well.
Sunny, Co-Organizer for Pleasure Palate Meetup
The Bazaar by Jose Andres is one of those foodie destinations you must try whenever you visit the Los Angeles area. I've had plenty of "WTF am I eating?" or "OMG...this is so goooooodd!" moments every time I dine at The Bazaar. How can you not be fascinated with the mad genius of Chef Jose Andres and the molecular gastronomic dishes that he and his culinary staff creates? Andres' style of cuisine and cocktails are fun, enlightening, and whimsical. The entire dining experience at The Bazaar is like being in Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory or at the Mad Hatter's table in Alice in Wonderland. Like me, you'll find lots of things that catches your eye and your taste buds.
Since it's the last day of the DineLA Restaurant Week, the last day of the work week, and the first day of February, let's go to The Bazaar by Jose Andres for dinner. It looks like there are plenty of options on The Bazaar's DineLA menu. We're in for a treat, because my personal favorites like the Philly Cheese Steak that oozes melted cheese and the Croquetas de Pollo are on the DineLA menu again. For the price of $45, it's a real bargain to get five courses (an appetizer, three tapas, and a dessert).
Stuff to know:
- This is a limited attendance event. Please make note of Pleasure Palate Attendance Policies and our 3 Strikes Rule by clicking here before RSVP-ing to this Event. Cancelling your RSVP within 24 hours or not showing up at the event without contacting the Organizer of this event ahead of time will result in a strike. 3 Strikes and You're Out!
- The host's contact info will be emailed to you at least 24 hours before the event. Please contact her if you are running late, lost, or can't find the group.
- A profile photo of you is also a requirement to attend this event. If you don't have a photo of you posted in your profile, your attendance will automatically be placed in "Not attending."
- You are responsible for paying for your meal and beverages.
- There will be no guest options at this time, because the reservation is limited to a table of eight.
- Paid street and valet parking at this venue. Allow plenty of time to find parking.
DineLA Restaurant Week
The Bazaar by Jose Andres