addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
A former member
Post #: 3
I am looking for a mentor to coach, guide and answer questions as a try to learn more about databases and report writing. (SQL, Crystal, Access and other commercial products) What questions do I ask myself in determining what the best product for my project, what do I learn first, where do I start?

Is anyone looking for a great way fill out your resume? It would be great if we could find ways to get people connected.