January 27, 2011 · 7:00 PM
Business Success Center
Still moving towards the Exploring New Media ideas. This month we are featuring Chad Peevy of Peevy Media who will be talking about Social Media metrics.
Regardless of your industry, your product or your service, sales and marketing is all about people and
relationships. In this presentation, Chad Peevy applies research theorem to sales and marketing practice
and explores how social media as a platform for engagement.
Based on current scientific research we know that . . .
• We spend 60% of our conversations talking about gossip and personal experiences.
• In the animal kingdom, amongst primates without language, neocortical processes limit our ability to
maintain unlimited relationships.
• Narrative psychology suggests that stories are the most effective and natural human way to communicate.
This presentation answers the questions . . .
• How do I prioritize relationships?
• How do I recognize important relationships and maintain them?
• How do I most effectively communicate my sales message?
• How can technology / social media keep me relevant?
• How do I measure my impact using social media?
• Which numbers matter when measuring social media?