align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfullheartglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

DMV Poetry Lounge Meetup Message Board › PRESALE TICKETS ARE SOLD OUT! LIMITED TICKETS AT THE DOOR

PRESALE TICKETS ARE SOLD OUT! LIMITED TICKETS AT THE DOOR

Beny B.
user 6715358
Group Organizer
Washington, DC
Good Morning,

As predicted presale tickets are officially sold out!  There will be LIMITED and I stress LIMITED tickets sold at the door for $20 on a first come first serve basis.  If you intent is to purchase at the door I would highly suggest an early arrival. I reposted the important key information about the event below.  See you all tomorrow!

Tickets at the door are $20 and are limited

3. There are no physical tickets for this event.  paypal generates a list that will be located at the door.  Bring your ID and we will check your name off for entry.

4. Doors open at 7pm and the event will start at 8pm.

5.There will be a meetup section.  Seats will be held for the first hour of the event.  If seats in the meetup section are not filled within that time frame it will then become open to the public.

6. Meetup members will be given wrist bands for additional identification in the venue.  When you walk to the door tell the hostess that you are part of the meetup group they will give you a band and point you in the direction of seating.

7. There is parking lot and street parking for the event.

Beny

benyblaq@yahoo.com